Saturday, April 27, 2013

God is Just

I'm so sorry I haven't blogged this week........I've been under the weather.

But if something has hindered you from thinking about your word wall this week - sickness, busyness, etc.; take heart!  It's not too late.  Gather the family tonight and think about God's goodness.  Last Sunday that is what we studied - GOD IS GOOD.  As you look at God's goodness to you and your family, be reminded of what else you know about God.

Try to find H and I words to describe God.  Here are a few off the top of my head......
God is...
Honest
Holy
Highest
worthy of Honor

Independent
Indivisible
Irrefutable
I am

You can think of many more I'm sure.  As you complete your homework form, think about how you know this about God.  What in the Bible or creation proves that God is that attribute?  Write all this down, put it by the door...........bring it tomorrow to church.  Add it to our word wall so that others can see more about God by reading your discoveries.

Tomorrow we will look at the Justness of God.  Please don't miss this!  Set the alarm now!!!  We look forward to seeing you and your family at one of our services tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment