Thursday, September 23, 2010

I am blessed............

I turned 50 this month! Crazy! I don't feel old - but that sounds really old!!

I turned 50 this month - and I am blessed........
  • God loves me
  • I'm married to a wonderful man
  • I have 4 great children
  • I get to do what I love to do at work every day

And the list goes on and on.......... But today as I was reading and praying, I realized that my greatest gift/blessing is something I take for granted.............Jesus died for my sins. How amazing is that and yet I don't ponder it daily and thank Him daily and share that blessing with others daily. I take it for granted.

How weird..........I'm a sinner in need of a savior, and yet I take for granted that I have a savior in God's only son...........

Romans 1:16 - For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.

No comments:

Post a Comment