Thursday, May 9, 2013

We have made it to P!!

We have almost finished our unit on the Attributes of God.  Just a few more weeks.  I hope your word wall is very full.  Please send me pictures.

Don't forget to do your homework this week.  The letter P - what words did you find?
Perfect
Powerful
Provider
Plan Maker
Pure

Please bring it with you to church on Sunday!  We will be studying Q..........
God is QUICK TO FORGIVE.
I am so thankful He is quick to forgive me.  Do not miss this lesson, and follow up at home.  Always remember to ask your child what he learned at church or why did you do that activity.  Use the lessons we provide on Sunday to jumpstart wonderful conversations around the dinner table all week long.

Keep worshiping God with your word walls ............ send me pictures of yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment