Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Walk in a Manner Worthy of the Lord

Colossians 1: 9-10

These are the verses I'm pondering today. Read them. Ponder with me.

If I am filled with the knowledge of God's will, I will:


  • walk in a manner worthy of the Lord

  • Please God

  • bear fruit in good works

  • Increase in the knowledge of God, which will help me:




  • walk in a manner worthy of the Lord


  • Please God


  • bear fruit in good works


  • increase in the knowledge of God, which will help me..............


and on and on.................that's my role in life............to increase in my knowledge of God - get to know Him better and better. If only I would stay focused on that. I tend to wander away.



I'm going to keep pondering these verses. It's almost Thanksgiving and these verses remind me what I'm thankful for..........



  • a loving God who wants a relationship with me and forgives me for not pursuing Him constantly with a red hot passion.

  • a loving God who wants to love me

  • a loving God who has blessed me with a wonderful family, friends, and who cares for my needs

  • a loving God who gave His Son to die for my sins

I want to know you better.........I want to live constantly in a way that pleases you................I want to bear good fruit with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment