Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter is Almost Here!

Last night at the Gathering I was reminded of why we have Easter Sunday. Christ took on my sins and died for them so that I could be restored to my Father God. Thank you Jesus! (literally) Thank you Jesus! I am truly forever grateful to you.

This weekend we will celebrate the risen Lord - Jesus didn't stay on that cross or in that grave. He is alive! I welcome you to join us at either campus. Here are the services to choose from:


  • West Campus - located at Friendswood Junior High - 9:30 and 11:00

  • Egret Bay Campus - Saturday at 6pm, Sunday at 7:00, 9:00, 10:30, and Noon

Saturday night at 5pm at the Egret Bay Campus we will have an Easter Egg Hunt, hot dogs, and Family Portraits. It will be a fun celebration.


Where ever you are on Easter - I pray that you are thankful for what Jesus did for you that you couldn't do for yourself.


** Don't forget we will be starting our reading of THE BIG PICTURE STORY BIBLE on May 1. We still have some available in PeeWeeVille at both campuses for $15. Purchase it this weekend so you are ready on May 1!


No comments:

Post a Comment